Director, Talent Acquisition at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, November 12, 2020
Outreach is a Seattle-based, high-growth pre-IPO start-up with a $1.3B valuation. We are the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers. More than 4,000 companies such as Adobe, ADT, Tableau, Okta, DocuSign, SAP, and Cisco depend on Outreach’s enterprise-scale, unparalleled customer adoption, and robust AI-powered Innovation.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will play a critical role in the Outreach growth story. You will build and lead a highly motivated talent acquisition team to deliver on aggressive hiring plans while driving process improvements and impactful TA programs that produce results. You will be the strategic TA partner to the executive staff and the operationally excellent leader who inspires our TA team to do their best work.
- Lead a highly motivated TA team to deliver against aggressive hiring plans while evolving best practices across the TA operation.
- Champion data-driven sourcing strategies that measurably increase the volume, diversity, engagement, and conversion of our candidate pipelines into an exceptional talent for near-term and future positions at Outreach.
- Develop TA enablement capability to equip Outreach with the right information (analytics, BI), tools (tech stack, training, templates), and process innovation across the recruiting cycle to add value and optimize the experience in every candidate and hiring manager interaction.
- Simplify and streamline processes to ensure efficiency and economies of scale.
- Drive the adoption of recruiting data and KPI's as the baseline for communicating status, developing strategy, instituting change, and developing the team.
- Create a diversity hiring strategy and implement programs to support our efforts and increase diversity in our organization.
- Establish and build a campus recruiting strategy/program to build community relationships, establish Outreach as an internship of choice, and build a long term talent pipeline.
- Focus our branding efforts to achieve measurable hiring and brand outcomes to establish Outreach as the destination employer for exceptional talent across key disciplines.
- Establish effective relationships with business leaders and cross-functional teams as a trusted advisor, SME, partner, coach, and one who gets it done.
- Lead example by demonstrating our core values of always having each others' back, taking ownership, being one with our customers, being hungry craftspeople, finding strength in diversity and inclusion, demonstrating grit and perseverance, and always being honest with ourselves, our colleagues, and our community.
- 8+ years of experience building and leading high-performance recruiting teams in high-growth environments.
- Proven experience scaling recruiting operations, preferably within the SaaS tech industry (software engineering, GTM, operations).
- Demonstrated skill in building organizational capabilities around talent acquisition - aligning hiring strategy, institutionalizing data-driven best practices, coaching/influencing leaders, building employer brand.
- A reputable leader with a proven aptitude for identifying and developing top talent and inspiring diverse teams to do their best work in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Thoughtful risk taker and change agent with examples of championing new ideas and effective initiatives.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Read Full Job Description