Director, Talent Acquisition
- Full Lifecycle Recruiting Leadership: Drive Skilljar’s talent acquisition strategy and recruiting procedures to address both short-term and long-term talent needs. Develop and execute best-in-class practices for end-to-end candidate experience - inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring - with an emphasis on outbound sales recruiting.
- Data-Driven Operations: Establish, track and iterate on internal and external measurements focusing on the effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition function, including cycle time, channel, funnel, and ROI metrics.
- Recruiting Process: Work with Recruiters to continually enhance hiring processes and helping to improve our ability to attract and properly vet the right candidates. Assist recruiters and hiring managers in making final selection decisions. Train hiring managers and interviewers on Skilljar’s interview process and industry best practices.
- Business Partners: Partner with leadership to understand the business needs and support our team in all components of defining hiring needs both current and future.
- Employer Brand: In partnership with HR and marketing, continue to develop and extend our employer brand through online and offline activities.
- Resource Planning: Regularly assess, develop, and implement recruiting programs and technologies, including both traditional and innovative approaches. Monitor and actively manage the budget and recruiting investments.
- Agency Management: Manage third-party agencies and contractors on a weekly basis to ensure effective, accountable relationships and a financial return on investment.
- People Management: Coach, mentor, and expand our talented recruiting team to meet our aggressive hiring goals.
- 10+ years of talent acquisition experience in a fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years of people management experience leading a team of full cycle recruiters, recruiting coordinators, and sourcers.
- High-growth startup experience is required, with an emphasis on developing and executing outbound recruiting programs. Enterprise SaaS experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to develop recruiting programs for both local and remote hiring, utilizing a mix of innovative sourcing techniques and tools that attract high-quality, passive candidates.
- Ability to create an experience that delights candidates and can negotiate/close deals in a highly competitive talent market.
- Ability to manage external agencies to supplement our in-house team, including executive search firms and contractors.
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship, and consultative skills with success in fostering long term relationships and partnerships with internal teams as well as external partners and candidates.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with the ability to utilize data and metrics to drive decision-making.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail.
- Hands on experience in leveraging applicant tracking systems, Lever experience preferred.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.