Diversity & Inclusion Manager, Learning at Scale at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
About the role:
Diverse and inclusive teams—where everyone belongs—inspire people to contribute to their fullest, bring new ideas to life, and drive meaningful impact and change. Our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) team is on a journey to help the company and our customers drive this needed change so our workplaces and our world become more equitable. We’re working to embed DIBs into every aspect of our business and culture and we invite you to join us.
In this role, you will work directly with our Global DIBs Director to help shape and execute our approach to enabling and empowering our people. You will work closely with business leaders, HR Business Partners, L&D, external vendors and employees to advance behavioral inclusion. You’ll consult on key DIBs challenges, design impactful learning experiences, create DIBs resources and toolkits, provide needed D&I subject-matter expertise and develop research-backed DIBs initiatives. This is the ideal position for a leader with passion and courage to influence ServiceNow culture, drive impact, and help our employees progress in their DIBs learning journeys.
What you get to do:
- Manage and evolve enterprise-wide learning programs and initiatives – with innovation, personalization, and scalability in mind
- Design and execute scalable learning experiences and resources, including toolkits, job aides, and nudges
- Develop and deliver trainings, coaching and support to our Global HR Business Partners
- Build and drive initiatives that truly make an impact, collaborating closely with all relevant stakeholders and partners (external and internal)
- Set and measure program goals, utilizing data for storytelling and improvement
- Develop regional strategy for expanding and deepening learning across the globe in partnership with business partners
- Manage our annual global DIBs Leadership Summit and other key DIBs learning experiences
- Experiment with innovative ways to drive behavior change and create opportunities for practice and application
- Travel up to 5-10%, as needed
- 3+ years experience in Diversity & Inclusion with demonstrated subject-matter expertise including research, data, and leading practices
- 3+ years experience in Learning & Development or related learning/education disciplines
- Knowledge of innovative adult learning design and implementation
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, with the ability to build strong relationships, manage stakeholder expectations, and influence employees and leaders
- Keen program management skills and detail-orientation
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, navigate ambiguity, and maintain a focus on high-quality execution
- Driven by impact and creating measurable change
- Curious self-starter with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo and you’re eager to develop new skills
- Reflective practitioner with a growth mindset – open to feedback, not afraid to make mistakes
It’s Great, But Not Required If You Have:
- Experience running global, cross-functional initiatives
- D&I consulting experience
- Data analysis and visualization skills
- D&I expertise outside of the US
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.