Employee Communications Manager at Expedia Group
At Expedia Group, we have an incredible story to tell – with over 20,000 global employees and millions of prospective employees to share it with. That’s why the Global Communications & Corporate Brand team is looking for top tier talent to join us as an Employee Communications Manager!
If you have a hunger to drive outstanding storytelling and build brand-defining experiences for a leading company filled with beloved travel brands, and you want to work in a driven, hardworking, and optimistic communications team that PR Week has named a Best Place to Work for communications talent, this is the job for you!
What You Will Do:
- Enable the organization to meet strategic people objectives through the creation, development, and implementation of a global employee-facing communications strategy and company messaging
- Help establish a core storytelling strategy for the human resources team and occasionally other partners
- Operationalize general communications functions by helping lay a program framework: calendar, guidelines, program templates, etc.
- Develop content and build programs for internal channels (intranet, social channels, company emails, town halls, events, etc.) related to your partners
- Ensure open and effective communication with other teams throughout the global organization, particularly with other comms pros
- Partner with comms analytics to refine communications approach based on employee sentiment, behavior and business impact
Who You Are:
- You possess outstanding partnership and interpersonal skills
- You have demonstrated results in working with and leading the thinking of partners and stakeholders
- You are curious, nimble and a driven puzzle solver who brings people along in the journey through collaboration, clarity of purpose, authenticity and positivity
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for fostering positive relationships with people in different disciplines
What You Bring:
- 4+ years of Employee/ Internal Communications experience in a corporate or agency environment; travel and/or tech industry experience a plus
- A+ writing skills, organizational prowess, and presentation storytelling and technology chops
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Exceptional writing, communications, and interpersonal skills
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.