Executive Talent Sourcer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Talent Acquisition is a pivotal partner in our plan for growth. From understanding our market and our own workforce through insights, to attracting a diverse pool of talent for our opportunities, to ensuring an efficient and objective assessment experience for candidates, to asking the best talent to join our mission... each role plays an importance part in the process.
Talent Sourcing is one of many channel partners that may be leveraged in talent acquisition to ensure the best candidates are selected from diverse pools of talent. At ServiceNow, our Talent Sourcing team consists of a talented group of researchers, functional talent sourcers, and executive sourcers across the globe whose overall goal is to identify and attract individuals who don’t know yet that they want to work for ServiceNow.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available on our team for an Executive Talent Sourcer to partner with our technology businesses. In this role, you will find yourself successful when you
· Partner closely with existing team of Executive Recruiters to develop strategic and creative ways to identify leading talent using a variety of sourcing methods to attract, engage, and nurture.
· Develop strong talent networks as well as candidate relationships that begin with initial screening conversations to effectively generate interest in ServiceNow.
· Help to define, design, and implement leadership search strategies by mapping functional talent landscapes and monitoring competitor activity.
· Deliver qualified and diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network with and establish strong relationships across diverse candidate populations and organizations.Qualifications
Being successful in these areas begins with the following criteria:
· You know how to find and engage leaders: 7+ years' experience with an executive search firm or in-house recruiting team focused on leadership roles OR as a leadership talent sourcer
· You are an exceptional communicator: track record of success with long-term relationship building and engaging leadership and executive level talent - both written and verbal
· You are keen to spot trends and monitor data: demonstrable experience in gathering, curating, and delivering talent and market insights to influence executive-level audiences
· You have a genuine, demonstrable passion for creative technical talent sourcing: deep understanding of information discovery techniques (e.g. Boolean and semantic search) using both paid and free resources
While not required, it's great if you have experience in or passion for the following areas:
· Contributing to and/or leading efforts tied to diversity hiring initiatives
· Process and workflow efficiency: evident by understanding various resource reporting methods and consistent tracking of personal work activity + results
· Time management: creation and/or use of time-saving templates, shortcuts, automation resources, etc.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.