Experience Management Scientist, Employee Experience
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Employee Experience (or EX) is a major pillar of our business. Through our suite of listening tools, organizations are able to build ecosystems of employee feedback, from pre-hire to exit. Integrations and automation mean this can be done with minimal ongoing workload. While our platform is purpose-built to deliver the traditional annual engagement, we are helping organizations evolve their feedback programs to feel more fresh, agile and aligned with their business imperatives.
About the Team
Qualtrics is in the business of helping organizations manage experiences. Of all experiences an organization delivers, employee experiences have a lasting impact on talent retention, productivity, and the overall bottom-line of the organization. However, many of the world's organizations have followed a very outdated approach to understanding their employees.
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of elite technology and solid expertise that is getting results for many of the world's top organizations.
A Day in the Life
You will be in a senior role that focuses on building scalable solutions that will bring impact to current and prospective customers. You will work to grow revenue as well as collaborating with the Employee Experience (EX) delivery and product teams at Qualtrics.
What are we looking for?
You will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of employee feedback programs. You will have experience of designing large-scale employee feedback programs within global organizations and be able to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
You will influence our customers and help them design and shape their programs for the future, to organizations that are both mature and immature in the employee survey space. You will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee surveys, and be able to design visionary, creative yet impactful solutions to clients.
You are a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelizing the work we do with customers.
Finally, you are passionate about and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- Develop and validate innovative, scalable pre-packaged employee feedback solutions
- Develop thought leadership content on a frequent basis, including academic and practitioner articles, joint publications, podcasts, conference presentations or webinars
- Working with the Product team, help to develop new platform features
- Provide post-sale consulting support to customers
- Conduct, write and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition, at industry conferences and with specific customers
- Where needed, contribute to product and business development activities
What are the qualifications?
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their employee insights/analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Have a deep understanding of good research methodology; item design and data collection
- Able to analyze and interpret data, and report back insights to customers
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Science or related field
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time