Experience Management Scientist, Employee Experience
Qualtrics is a rapidly-growing software as a service (SaaS) company and is the world’s leading survey technology provider. The Qualtrics platform is a single system of record for all experience data - customer, employee, brand and product - allowing organizations to manage the four cornerstones of business experience in one place. Forbes recently named Qualtrics as one of America’s most promising companies and Wealthfront recognized us as one of the best technology companies to launch and grow your career.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide rely on Qualtrics, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools.
Employee Experience (or EX) is a major pillar of our business. Through our suite of listening tools, organizations are able to create ecosystems of employee feedback, from pre-hire to exit. Integrations and automation mean this can be done with minimal ongoing workload. While our platform is purpose-built to deliver the traditional annual engagement, we are helping organizations evolve their feedback programs to feel more fresh, agile and aligned with their business imperatives.
Qualtrics is in the business of helping organizations manage experiences. Of all experiences an organization delivers, employee experiences have a lasting impact on talent retention, productivity, and the overall bottom-line of the organization. However, Many of the worlds organizations have followed a very outdated approach to understanding their employees.
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and solid expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
A Day in the Life
This position is a senior role that will focus on creating scalable solutions that will bring impact to current and prospective customers. This individual will work to grow revenue as well as collaborating with the Employee Experience (EX) delivery and product teams at Qualtrics.
The Right Candidate
The best candidate for the role will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of employee feedback programs. They will have experience of designing large-scale employee feedback programs within global organizations and be able to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
They will influence our customers and help them design and shape their programs for the future, to organisations that are both mature and immature in the employee survey space. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee surveys, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative yet impactful solutions to clients.
This person will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelizing the work we do with customers.
Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- Develop and validate innovative, scalable pre-packaged employee feedback solutions
- Develop thought leadership content on a frequent basis, including academic and practitioner articles, joint publications, podcasts, conference presentations or webinars
- Working with the Product team, help to develop new platform features
- Provide post-sale consulting support to customers
- Conduct, write and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition, at industry conferences and with specific customers
- Where needed, contribute to product and business development activities
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their employee insights/analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Have a strong understanding of good research methodology; item design and data collection
- Able to analyze and interpret data, and report back insights to customers
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Science or related field
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employee
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.