Full-time opportunity for Human Resources Students and recent Graduates
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
As a Human Resource hire you will have the opportunity to establish a diverse range of HR activities such as Recruitment, Benefits and Compensation using continuous improvement best practices. You will be collaborating across diverse range of members to provide quality HR support.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, then Icertis is the right place for you to be a part of! As a key contributor, you will be relied on. You must be able to work with minimal direction.
- Support the HR team in new and ongoing projects
- Developing new data analytics and dashboards in LEVER (ATS)
- Evaluate current HR processes and implement improvements by collaborating with the global HR team
- Help with new hire onboarding, orientation, exit processes
- Drafting regular communication regarding benefits, referral programs, etc
- Potential assignments may include: Sourcing for critical open jobs, global compensation market surveys; policies & training; benefits administration; data entry; monthly reporting to senior leaders; and filing and organizing compliance documentation like I-9; auditing employee data in HR systems
- Provide support to Recruitment related activities such as Career fairs, College Fairs, Company events
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- A positive attitude, attention to detail, high expectations of quality, desire to learn and develop skill set
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to complete projects on-time and handle ad-hoc assignments
- Skilled with technology. (e.g. MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Office)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must
- This is for Summer internship that runs May/June 2019 through August/September 2019
- Completed Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
This is a paid full-time opportunity
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description