Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Senior Payroll Analyst is responsible for the maintenance and analysis of the payroll function as a member of the global payroll team with contacts worldwide. You have a working knowledge of general labor rules and regulations and the ability to maintain payroll in multiple international locations and through multiple entities. You are detail oriented, have outstanding customer service and work collaboratively. While the main focus of this role is to serve as the subject matter expert for the firm's payroll administration function, it includes additional responsibilities such as: system maintenance, vendor management and basic accounting.
This is a REMOTE FRIENDLY role
- Schedule and prepare payrolls worldwide.
- Perform an analytical detail audit of all payrolls processed worldwide.
- Stock coordination/administration for payroll processing worldwide.
- Calculate accrued payroll liability.
- Maintain a working knowledge of US payroll processing in workday.
- Maintain a working knowledge of globalized integrated payrolls with workday and immedis.
- Collaborate with the payroll team and provide operational support when necessary.
- Review and lead the year end reconciliation process.
- Maintain working knowledge of broader local payroll compliance and labor laws.
- Coordination of international payroll processing with external vendors.
- Work closely with the people team to ensure you are receiving all necessary new hire, changes and documents to process payroll in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with global benefits teams and/or third party brokerage firms to ensure proper payroll treatment of benefit plans.
- Proficiency with currency conversion.
- Aptitude in excel, MS Office, Google Sheets / G-Suite.
- Assist finance colleagues in resolving any general ledger and/or external audit inquiries.
- Assist in necessary registrations as needed with local payroll compliance.
- Review payroll audit reports and make adjustments to ensure the accuracy of each employee’s paycheck and ensure timely funding.
- Proactively identify and resolve any issues with the third-party payroll processing company.
- Point of contact to employees and cross-functional groups regarding payroll related inquiries.
- Ensure local tax filings and documents are processed accordingly internal and externally.
- Prepares ad-hoc payroll reports as needed.
- Provide administrative support for pension plans.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of automated systems.
- Able to work with sensitive personal data, keeping all information confidential.
- Responsible for maintaining database integrity.
- Recommend process improvements with manager to increase accuracy and efficiency.
Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant Degree preferred.
- 5+ Years relevant experience in a global payroll department.
- Requires a working knowledge of local regulations, paycheck calculation, and ability to understand, and apply internal company policies.
- Proficient in English language; verbal and written.
- Experienced with US Payroll in Workday.
- Experience with global payroll integrations in workday a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a collaborative work style, open to coaching and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view, but persuasive with details and facts.
- Stock administration for payroll, globally.
- Payroll employment tax subject matter expert.
- #US; #CA
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.