Global Talent Acquisition Program Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- HR Program Manager for Global Talent Acquisition transformation.
- Ensures adherence to project management methodology.
- Provides overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors.
- Develops detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Special projects, as required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 6-8 years project / program management experience (HR related projects a plus)
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Solid experience in decision making and negotiations
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or PMI methodology, a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.