Global Talent Mobility - Sr. Manager
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team!
As the Global Talent Mobility - Sr. Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Global Talent Mobility. This role will oversee the development, adoption and use of standard tools, processes and templates for end-to-end global mobility experiences and will be a key contributor to the evolution of the Global Talent Mobility Program.
What you'll do:
- Actively find opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Global Mobility service delivery through process improvements and/or, where appropriate, technology solutions
- Use best practices and benchmarks, and collaborate with the CoE teams, Global Mobility Specialists to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of the Global Mobility program and function
- Develop management reporting tools and processes to measure performance of Global Mobility program and manage global program cost control (KPIs, assignee tracking reports, Mobility dashboards, etc.)
- Define and manage projects in support of the continuous improvement of the Global Mobility processes
- Provide strategic leadership and consulting on global mobility matters with the HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and the business.
- Work closely with Mobility colleagues to identify efficiencies, recommend strategies, and ensure synergy between the relocation and immigration programs.
- Manage US & International payroll and tax compliance process, including liaison with external tax and relocation vendors for wage and tax calculations/gross-ups and payroll upload.
- Coordinate services across multiple functions to deliver integrated support regarding all aspects of global mobility.
- E2E management of mobility processes and services, including vendor management, invoice processing, etc.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements
Who you are:
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- Quality and results orientation with a strong attention to detail
- Business partnering and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (HR, Finance / Accounting, Tax, Payroll)
- 8-10+ years of relevant Global Mobility experience with a multinational corporation
- Advanced technical knowledge of mobility tax, immigration, payroll, and equity considerations for globally mobile employees
- Process improvement and change management experience
- Deep understanding of how tools can support the continuous improvement of an HR Global Mobility function
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.