- Define and drive HR’s strategic direction and lead a team of HR professionals.
- Partner with senior leaders to drive change, enhance organizational effectiveness, identify areas for improvement and develop/implement related strategies.
- Partner with the Head of Talent & Culture on performance development and OKRs.
- Lead team members, foster their professional development and growth, ensuring accountability through OKR’s and regular one-on-one meetings.
- Develop and implement a progressive and adaptive compensation and benefits program.
- Provide guidance and governance over the legal risks associated sourcing, interviewing, hiring and offboarding processes.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and confidante to senior leaders; coaching and consulting with management teams on people related issues.
- Partner with client groups in executing all cyclical processes such as annual compensation, performance management, and succession management.
- Serve as an advocate for Assurance through being a voice for both management and employees through active listening, providing objective feedback and consistently delivering on commitments.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local legal requirements.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of ethics, values and integrity; should be highly respected within current/previous organizations and within the industry as a trusted professional.
- Deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, high energy, capacity and the ability to manage multiple priorities as well as the ability to make decisions.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability. Need to have the ability to flex as business conditions and organizational dynamics change. Remain calm and thoughtful, yet decisive under pressure.
- A disciplined approach, with a positive, constructive attitude toward managing.
- Adapt communication and style to meet colleagues’ needs and expresses information in a clear, direct way.
- Possess the ability, experience, and confidence to effectively manage change throughout the organization
- 10+ years HR experience with prior senior HR consulting responsibility, talent management and people leadership.
- Strong leadership capabilities to lead a team of seasoned HR professionals.
- Solid working knowledge in all major HR disciplines (employee relations, succession planning, compensation, diversity/EEO, learning and development, organization development/effectiveness, talent acquisition).
- Proven record of effectively operating at both a strategic and tactical level and demonstrated ability to manage multiple and diverse issues. Successful track record of relationship building, problem solving and demonstrating sound judgment.
- Solid experience on operational efficiency and high-performing cultures.
- Demonstrated experience as a trusted partner with senior leadership.
- Experience dealing with the HR demands that are unique to a distribution channel, sales environment and W2/1099 workers.
- Passion for working in an early-stage / hyper-growth environment.