Head of People
- Opportunity to scale out world-class teams in a fast growing startup in Seattle
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying machine learning at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by more than 90k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable machine learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
As the Head of People at Algorithmia, you will be critical in helping lead Algorithmia through the next phase of growth. You will make a significant impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages innovation and creativity from everyone. You will experience unique visibility and growth opportunities that comes with joining the first startup funded by Google’s AI Fund. And you will be welcomed into an intelligent, quirky team, and gain access to fantastic perks beyond just salary, equity, and insurance benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Design and execute company-wide performance management programs: manage performance review process, feedback, employee leveling, promotion, and performance improvement processes
- Professional Development: manage all manager and team member training programs, career development, employee leveling, and alignment with our company values
- Compensation and Benefits: benchmark existing compensation and benefits packages, adjust and continuously promote best practices
- Diversity & Inclusion: own policy and execution of our Diversity and Inclusion practices
- Manage on-boarding process for all new team members
- Own all HR execution, including management of software systems (such as Bamboo and Lattice)
- Use analytics and feedback from employees to manage health of the People function
You might be the perfect match if you have:
- 3+ years experience managing a team
- 5+ years experience leading an organization's People/HR function
- 10+ years or more total experience, a combination of startup and large company environments is preferred
- Demonstrated coaching counseling skills with executive team members about career development for them and their team, people management, and performance management
- Experience scaling a high-growth software start-up from 50 employees
- BA/BS degree, Masters preferred
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.