Head of Recruiting
Upbound is cloud-native computing startup that enables organizations to run, scale and optimize their services across multiple public and private cloud environments. Our fast-growing team is on a mission to free cloud-computing from the grip of a few cloud vendors. Upbound is venture funded and backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures).
In this role, you will:
- Partner with our leadership team to build and execute an effective sourcing strategy, candidate assessment processes, and effective closing strategies.
- Own and streamline talent operations both tactically and strategically.
- Develop and drive candidate pipeline
- Establish our compensation strategy and framework to help attract top talent.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates and top performers through dedicated market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Be the face of Upbound at internal and external recruiting events.
- Set expectations of hiring managers and candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Manage relationships with external talent related resources.
- Own executive hiring.
- Build, evolve, and perfect Upbound’s employment brand.
You are a good fit if:
- You have a hunter, not a gatherer’s, mindset.
- You have previously built talent acquisition processes and strategies from the ground up and one or more startups.
- Thinking strategically and working tactically comes naturally to you.
- You have a strong opinion, but it’s loosely held.
- Getting your “hands dirty” with candidate pipelining and engagement is the fun part of your day.
- You are able to communicate and present to all levels of leadership.
- You are willing to work flexible hours as needed.
- You are able to surface more candidates off LinkedIn than on it.
- You sincerely enjoy working at the pace of a fast growing startup.