HR Business Partner at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:08 a.m. (PST) on Friday, April 3, 2020
Outreach is looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. The HRBP will be a strategic advisor to management and employees in our Seattle HQ, and global offices. The successful candidate will be instrumental in partnering with the business leaders in the design and execution of their organizational goals, including organizational design, coaching, and considerable focus on scaling for growth and culture retention.
The ideal candidate is one who is interested in making a significant impact and excels in a fast-pace, high engagement environment with extraordinary desire to innovate. You will be on the front line working closely with leadership to be able to provide hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organizational development, training and more. Speaking up and driving initiatives forward despite any unexpected roadblocks is a must.
About The Team
Recruiting and Human Resources are core functions that are fundamental to building and growing great teams. We are champions of promoting an environment that lives by the Outreach values. If you want to be part of fostering and owning employee experience and culture, and assisting internal customers with growing their teams, then this is the place for you.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Collaborate with business leadership, Director of HR and broader HR team to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to strategize, design, brainstorm, develop and execute HR strategies and activities that champion growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. This includes designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Assess the HR needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Provide timely information and/or education for all levels of the organization on HR issues
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and L&D
- Collaborate with HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged, accountable and inspired to deliver top business results
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction
- Lead core HR processes (performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions)
- Educate team members on compensation practices including compensation, performance feedback, performance calibration and career transitions
- 7+ years of HR Business Partner experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree
- You have the ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company
- Ability to stylistically adapt communication based on audience
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills as well as excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- You have demonstrated an ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Experience with HRIS systems (ADP) preferred
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description