HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner supports and aligns business objectives within designated business units. The role will require you to collaborate with recruiting, HR and employees on day to day needs, processes and project based programs to assist in making our team's lives easier and more rewarding as they go about their day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with HR, Recruiting and our business units on the full employee lifecycle
- Evolving and building programs that support our teams and culture
- Working closely with employees and managers on continued successful quarterly performance management process
- Supporting teams across the organization on career pathing and development
- In partnership with recruiting, understanding a hiring manager’s needs to support successful fulfillment
- Managing, curating and facilitating regular trainings
- Assisting team in process improvement and data collection/analysis to help advance our people initiatives
- Taking care of employee relations issues with a high level of respect and confidentiality
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 3-5 years of relevant HR experience supporting teams across an organization
- Experience building and facilitating HR events, trainings and brown bags
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices with the ability and interest to stay current
- Experience using data to connect the dots from what makes a successful employee and how to use that to build a template for successful hiring and retention practices
- Desire to work in an fast paced environment of rapid growth, where there is an opportunity to create and improve systems and processes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Work with Immigration a plus
- Familiarity with Bamboo or Small Improvements a plus
- Passion for all things people with an empathetic approach
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.