HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Are you an experienced HR manager seeking a bold, new challenge? Would you like to take your HR expertise to the next level, managing end-to-end HR in a mid-sized organization and shaping the next phase of its evolution?
Redapt has a great career opportunity that may be the best destination for you.
For over two decades, Redapt has successfully grown with the ever-evolving trends of the tech industry and built a cherished people-centric culture along the way. We continue to be a highly entrepreneurial organization. After years of sustained growth, we are now entering a phase of dramatic growth and transformation. Besides significant additions to our team we also acquired two companies last year and are poised for more. We are looking for a passionate HR leader to shape the people agenda that will enable the hyper-growth goals of Redapt.
The HR Director will own, drive and execute the HR plan for Redapt. Acting as a collaborative business partner, you will work with the leadership team to understand priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that drives desired business outcomes. You will manage a small team to develop HR strategies, policies and programs and also ensure their successful execution. This is a role for professionals who can diagnose problems, identify appropriate solutions and roll-up their sleeve to dive into operational details in all domains of human resources
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree with current SPHR certification or Masters’ degree in Human Resources/MBA
- At least 12 years’ progressive experience in an HRBP or HR Manager role supporting a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- Solid understanding and exposure in all areas of HR including Change Management, Employment Law, Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation and Performance Management
- Solid grasp of employment laws and regulations (ADA, EEO, FMLA) and the ability to appropriately spot employment risk issues
- Strong business acumen and the ability to influence business leaders around complex HR decisions
- Experience conducting complex investigations
- Demonstrated ability to establish trust, fairness and credibility with employees, managers and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a frequently ambiguous and ever-changing hyper-growth environment
- Ability to engage in healthy, constructive debate to provide the best service to the business and employees
- Excellent collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Mergers and Acquisition experience highly preferred
- Tech industry experience highly preferred