HR, Employee Experience: New Hire & Onboarding Specialist at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
In this vital HR / People role, you will play an integral part in introducing new Auziros ( what we call our Auth0 team members) to our amazing company and culture. You will be part of a small but mighty two person team that owns the Auth0 + 1 New Hire orientation program. The program is both online and in-person so an extroverted personality, excellent communication and presentation skills are a must. This important role will create an N+1>N onboarding experience and look to constantly find ways to improve the experience through research and feedback. Logistics, communication, content management, program management and relationship-building will be the primary functions of your day-to-day.
This HR / People Employee Experience Specialist job is a great fit if you are a creative, highly organized self-starter that wants to add value to each and every Auth0 new hire. This job is for you if you value an amazing company culture, enjoy working with passionate collaborative people, and want to be at the forefront in providing guidance and support to new employees as they start their career at Auth0.
Location - Bellevue, WA (combination of on-site work at Bellevue, WA Headquarters and remote)
- Manage and facilitate the Auth0 + 1 New Hire Onboarding HR / People program.
- Own the Auth0 + 1 Onboarding program from offer letter to completion.
- Help define and build an engaging and meaningful Day 1 - 90 program for new hires and their managers.
- Collaborate with team members to build and improve meaningful content for new starters at Auth0.
- Proactively partner and communicate with teams/stakeholders to ensure needs are prioritized.
- Contribute to special projects and various employee events for the Employee Experience team.
- Administer a variety of technology tools including configuration as well as reporting and KPI needs.
- Manage content updates, improvements, and logistics.
- Be the inspiration for new hires starting off with your creativity and inspiration.
- Assist in facilitating and managing pieces of the new hire orientation program.
- Help motivate new employees to engage effectively in Auth0 culture.
Skills and Abilities:
- 2 - 3 years experience within Human Resources: People, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition etc.
- Previous Onboarding or New Hire program development is highly desired.
- Knowledge of HR and Collaboration software (HRIS, ATS, LMS) such as: Bamboo HR, Workday, Lever, Greenhouse, Lessonly, Confluence.
- Can effectively facilitate and present large Zoom calls.
- Able to easily navigate within a Mac, GSuite, SLACK work environment on a daily basis.
- General experience with Learning Management System (LMS), and Content Management (CMS) or Talent Acquisition is strongly preferred.
- Other project management and process improvement experience is highly desirable.
- Self-starter that is skilled at tracking many details and processes in an fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management, or a related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description