HR Generalist at RealSelf
About the Role:
The Human Resources Generalist is an integral part of the RealSelf People Team and the owner of the employee experience. This role owns multiple aspects of HR for RealSelf and connects with people across multiple teams. This is a great opportunity to create the next evolution of HR programs, values, process and policy at RealSelf.
In this role you will:
- Own all aspects of benefits from open enrollment to supporting our organization through day to day needs. Assist the team in assessing our needs and offerings.
- Support the company through our quarterly performance process.
- Build trust to be able to handle employee relations across teams with knowledge and empathy.
- Partner with our Finance team on the HR piece of payroll.
- Lead the onboarding of all new hires and evolution of the program.
- Streamline our offboarding process and conduct exit interviews to be sure to give our exiting employees a positive sendoff.
- Update our policies as the company and laws change and keep us up to date with all compliance needs.
- Become the owner of our HR tools and HRIS to keep them accurate and working at their best.
- Work with the People Team leader on other projects such as our Engagement and Inclusion surveys, career pathing and Learning and Development programs.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Bringing empathy to the employee experience is of utmost importance to you, and you know that the relationships you build with our employees can make all the difference. You are a self starter and like taking ownership of programs where you enjoy experimenting with new ideas. You understand that Human Resources thrives on being a strong customer service provider.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience working in an HR role
- Experience with benefits administration, including 401(k) and stock options
- Experience building and/or facilitating onboarding/offboarding programs
- The ability to handle sensitive information with poise and confidentiality
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience working with HRIS, SuitePeople a plus
- Excitement to work in a fast paced environment with change and ambiguity
- Ability to be detail oriented, organized and prioritize work
- Experience with Google suite
No travel anticipated
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.