HR Program Manager
- Administer our global onboarding program and related internal communication, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience for new starters.
- Co-facilitate several of our Learning & Development trainings and workshops.
- Lead other program implementations focused on growing our employees including partnering on the execution of our digital LMS for an engaging, social, employee-driven learning experience.
- Co-facilitate and execute programs focused on D.E.I. initiatives, enhancing an inclusive culture and building diverse employee population.
- Support activities designed to reinforce Auth0’s culture and values
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree, 3+ yrs. of experience rolling out company-wide changes that impact people and process.
- Experience in creating people-focused programs for distributed teams at fast-paced, tech-savvy organizations.
- Master collaborator and project manager that thrives in environment where you need to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion.
- Ability to balance long-term and urgent needs of the team.
- Goal-oriented self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset, driven to always be testing, iterating and creating best practices in order to drive impactful outcomes for the company.
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills with strong detail orientation.
- Experienced in using technology and tools to develop and deliver high-quality solutions
#LI-KF1 Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.