HRBP Director at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the business and its challenges in order to help address the organization and people needs
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Partner with other HR Business Partners and centers of excellence to ensure alignment and to create a strong, cross-functional team
- Partner with expertise centers to solve business problems and to executive on corporate-wide talent initiatives
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Assist in aligning HR strategy with business priorities to drive to results
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Communicate to a diverse population and be able to flex your style according to the audience
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of HR experience, including both direct client support and management coaching experience
- Experience supporting a sales team and possess basic understanding of sales compensation
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous, high growth, fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work at all levels of the HR “stack” - Strategic, operational, and tactical
- Ability to think strategically and implement strategy tactically
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.