HRIS Administrator at Smartsheet
The Enterprise Systems team manages the development, use, and support of Enterprise Applications - including the internal use of Smartsheet. Smartsheet is looking for an experienced HRIS Administrator to drive quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction within our Enterprise Systems team.
As an HRIS Administrator, you will execute administrative processes and maintenance duties of Smartsheet’s HRIS SaaS application. The positions will provide ongoing support and testing for the integrations between the HRIS and other applications. The candidate will be instrumental in managing key elements of our HRIS implementation, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to integrations, business processes, performance, testing, report writing, and environment configurations. The systems administrator will track new features in HRIS, and understand the impact to the Smartsheet business processes and environment. This role reports to the Director of Business Systems within Corporate IT and is based at Smartsheet headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Translate business needs into functional requirements; build, test, and implement solutions
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and other SOX requirements related to IT General Controls - Perform and document IT General Controls Testing
- Create test scripts and facilitate user acceptance testing
- Document policies and procedures for HRIS support tasks
- Implement and follow change management procedures within enterprise applications
- Plan and coordinate timing of system upgrades and maintenance
- Develop and document policies and procedures for integration processing
- Collaborate with various teams and prioritize new requirements
- Collaborate with and support HRIS subject matter experts in other departments
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, including system administration, in HRIS Systems (Paycom, Workday, Ultipro, etc.)
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of enterprise applications and reporting
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion
- Strong understanding of the Agile process
- Strong knowledge SaaS architectures including integrations
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.