Sorry, this job was removed at 3:00 a.m. (PST) on Monday, November 30, 2020
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
As an HRIS Analyst you will evaluate, analyze, configure, design and maintain the technical and functional setup of various modules within the Getty Images Workday HRIS, as well as manage upstream and downstream impacts on related business systems.
You are a strategic thinker who loves to design processes and create analytical reporting. You are skilled at managing HRIS data and presenting information in a meaningful way.
You will oversee the reporting aspects of the HR Systems and provide technical support for the HR department as needed.
Your Next Challenge:
• Maintain the stability of all HR Systems including troubleshooting and managing data integrity.
• Provide meaningful ad hoc reporting.
• Participate in cross functional teams partnering with Payroll, Finance and Technology on all corporate objectives that directly impact HR or downstream systems.
• Assist in delivery and maintenance of to and from integrations.
• Consult with functional leads to establish automated HR processes and improve overall productivity and efficiency.
• Develop and maintain user guides and general procedures for HR system.
• Train HR users on business tools and reporting.
• General knowledge on internal business systems and applications such as self-service, talent, compensation, HCM, payroll, integrations, benefits, recruiting and time tracking.
What You'll Need:
• 3+ years HRIS administration, design, and configuration experience.
• 2+ years experience implementing or configuring Workday; minimum Workday HCM.
• Self-study with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• 3+ years demonstrating strong reporting & metric skills with ability to analyze complex data to develop recommendations and solutions.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information; strong ethics and integrity.
• Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
• Ability to think creatively, analytically, and take initiative.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
• Interrogate systems databases to troubleshoot data errors.
• Experience and knowledge of integration points to and from HCM systems.
• Analyze complex data and deliver solutions.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.