Human Resources Business Partner at Icertis
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, August 31, 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
We are looking to add a new team member to our amazing global Human Resources team. Thirty strong, our next team member will share our global mindset and scale our HR programs and work with leaders on unleashing their talent. We want someone who is passionate about aligning business objectives with leaders and employees, operational effectiveness, analytics and providing insights and support to local and global leadership. Are you a creative problem-solver? Do you drive to get work done well and expediently? Then we’d love to meet you!
Icertis is “Going Bigger @ scale” in 2019 and we need a team member who can step-up our highest HR value initiatives.
- Partners with aligned business area on a wide range of talent management and organizational business challenges (performance optimization, organizational design, talent assessment, employee relations, change management, leadership coaching).
- Work with the global functional teams to support and execute programs in employee engagement, career paths, succession planning, performance evaluations, compensation planning, recruiting, retention, etc.
- Responsible for departmental budgeting, updating and executing the rhythm of the business and designing and reporting on team metrics.
- Work cross functionally with recruiting team on program implementation and support (internships, Glassdoor campaigns, etc).
- Conducts instructor-led training to leadership and employees as needed.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Provides guidance on HR Policies and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Developing, communicating, and administering policies/handbook for a variety of matters such as compensation, leave administration, employee relations, health and safety, and time and attendance policies for hourly and salaried non-exempt employees.
- Own global HRIS initiatives building out annual review process and talent science tools
- Oversee small team to ensure effective onboarding/offboarding, employee engagement execution, immigration strategy implementation, and interdepartmental accountability and support of HR processes.
- Drafting, updating, and communicating personnel policies and procedures ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations, with support from General Counsel.
Project based work may include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resources, Business, or other related field.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and handle confidential information and conversations appropriately and with care.
- Ability to work in a growing company and lead through ambiguity.
- Thought and influence leader who demonstrates value as a trusted strategic adviser on people issues.
- Ability to develop and interpret people data to create effective strategies.
- Business acumen - to build and develop solid understanding of functional business groups.
- Coaching and consulting skills, PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Proficient with global HRIS systems and practices, office technologies and reporting software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 7+ years of experience in HR.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description