Human Resources Director
Who You Are:
You're an HR leader who is passionate about developing people. You’re not afraid to pursue new concepts and methods. You thrive working in a collaborative culture that values your voice, contribution and ideas. You have broad HR experience with proven success in talent management, coaching, consultation, relationship management, leading change, employment law, labor relations, people management and organization development.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with our technology and product team across multiple markets within the AMER region to develop people strategies and programs that align with business goals.
- Partner with business leaders to share insights and develop initiatives to drive employee engagement, retention, performance management, talent management and career development programs.
- Collaborate and partner with recruiting, talent & leadership development and total rewards team on cross functional objectives and global projects (i.e. engagement surveys, mentoring, diversity & inclusion)
- Coach and develop leaders and people managers.
- Lead weekly cross functional team meetings focused on technology and product talent goals.
- Partner with recruiting team on local partnerships and technology community outreach to increase talent pipeline.
- Embody, cultivate and promote Getty Images Leadership Principles.
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of broad HR experience.
- Demonstrated success as a strategic HR business partner for a technology and/or media company.
- Business acumen – curiosity for how our business operates and recommending solutions that make a valuable contribution.
- Highly collaborative and team oriented.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and active listener.
- Self-starter and can operate independently.
- Structured and systems thinker.
- Drive for results and a positively impacting company performance through people.
- Demonstrated success managing a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Highly flexible and willingness to embrace new learning opportunities.
- Experience with Workday HRIS or related HR systems
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.