Human Resources Generalist-Benefits
In this role, you will be responsible for providing HR expertise to employees on everything from benefits to employee relations. This position will work out EagleView's office in Bellevue, WA. This is a great position for a hard-working, self-motivated, service-oriented HR professional who wants to be part a dynamic, mission-driven company.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Partner and support employee relations, leaves of absence and performance management efforts
- Oversee benefits plan administration including open enrollment and ad hoc needs
- Learn and facilitate compliance related activities such as annual EEO-1, ACA reporting and 401k plan year testing
- Administer personal, medical, parental, and workers' compensation leaves of absence through benefit education and coordination of FMLA, SDI/PFL, STD/LTD plans, and relevant HRIS data upkeep
- Anticipate and identify organizational and HR department needs in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Other duties as assigned
What We'd Like You to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field, with a PHR or SPHR preferred
- 3+ years of progressive HR generalist experience, with experience in employee relations and leave administration
- Ability to coach and advise both managers and employees in alignment with company goals and values
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a constantly changing work environment
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly organized, with a curious mind and a desire for continuous learning
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws - experience administering HR policies across multiple states preferred
- Proficiency working with ADP, Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to handle private and personal information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Must have a good sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.