Human Resources Generalist at Xealth
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:50 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Lead the full scope of People/Culture activities at a growing start up
- Be part of the team revolutionizing healthcare, as we integrate Xealth into numerous clinical workflows within enterprise health systems nationwide
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, recently named one of the Best Small Places to Work in Seattle, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes. We do this by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solutions for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside, and are proud to be changing lives through technology.
We’re growing our Administrative team with an experienced HR Generalist to lead the day-to-day People/Talent Operations within Xealth. As an HR Generalist at Xealth, you’ll be responsible for all people related operations, from planning events, to onboarding new hires. You’ll also be a trusted advisor, providing HR counsel across all related functional areas for employees and managers in the achievement of business goals and objectives, and our overall goal of improving healthcare for everyone.
As an HR Generalist at Xealth, you will:
- Administer the company payroll/HR function using ADP.
- Administer and be the expert for the company’s benefit program, to include but not limited to: Health Insurance, FSA, STD, 401k and leave practices.
- Assist with and manage the recruiting process for the company, being the point of contact for recruiters and candidates.
- Stay on top of trending HR/People practices and make recommendations as necessary.
- Enhance and conduct onboarding and orientation to be a 5-star experience.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks.
- Update and/or create foundational HR documents.
- Partner with employees to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
- Administer and report on all L&I, short term disability and unemployment claims.
- Organizing and filing, with focus on compliance and reporting requirements.
Our ideal HR Generalist will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in HR generalist role
- 2 years’ experience processing payroll, ideally using ADP products
- Experience in benefits administration and compliance
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint are also required
- Prior start up experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with team members
- Passion/Focus for culture over compliance (while keeping it legal)
- Thrive in an ambiguous role
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification
- A penchant for playing with office puppies!
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians."
- Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $19.8 million including a $14M Series A in June 2019. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reached over 1 billion users.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.com
Read Full Job Description