- Serve as a coach and liaison between employees and management on general consulting issues as well as employee relations and performance management situations.
- Research and interpret policies and procedures.
- Respond to day-to-day inquiries from clients.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees and identify and analyze exit trends.
- Work with managers on informal rewards & recognition options (programs, incentives, etc) as well as the annual compensation process and the benchmarking of a variety of jobs.
- Help develop and implement strategies for building and retaining a diverse workforce.
- A minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience in all major HR disciplines is preferred, as is the ability to understand client needs and related business drive
- Strong Employee Relations experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail, follow-through, drive for results and initiative.
- Keen customer focus, relationship-building skills, and the ability to deliver commitments on a timely basis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to resolve problems and make decisions independently.
- Strong judgment, conceptual thinking skills, and the ability to clarify key issues in complex situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be willing and available to work hours as required to meet client needs, which may vary and include travel.
- Familiarity with HR Systems such as Lever, Paylocity, Charthop, Workday