Human Resources Manager
Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office. The Human Resources Manager will serve as the primary implementation and execution expert for the Company’s various strategic human resources functions, ranging from new employee benefits initiatives, to employee recruiting best practices, management training, professional development, diversity and inclusion, policy implementation, and regulatory and legal compliance.
- Partner with the Director of Human Resources to support the Company’s strategic direction by executing strategy for company-wide HR initiatives and resolving high-level employee case management issues
- Provide high-level problem solving, research, and analysis for implementing existing and prospective HR programs, policy and procedures, change management, diversity, and organizational development initiatives
- Implement and manage performance management, professional development, and training infrastructure to improve employee satisfaction and performance
- Ensure compliance with all employment/labor laws through research and analysis of programs, practices, policies, investigations, training, and actions. Maintain current and prospective understanding of Federal, State, and local employment laws and future trends
- Assist in the support of human resources activities including, but not limited to, employee relations, compensation, internal recruiting, and benefits administration
- Serve as a subject matter expert on special HR projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist or Manager with an emphasis on implementation and execution of new policies and practices
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Ability to effectively connect with a local and national workforce, with an eye toward problem solving and improved company performance
- Proven ability to work well under pressure situations and flexible in adapting and responding to the evolving needs of a growth startup
- Success with implementing federal, state, and local laws and regulations through company policies, rules, regulations, and training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with external parties to solve employee problems
- Familiar with various HRIS systems
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!