Knowledge Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Our Global Talent Care team make the world of work, work better for our employees. We transform and innovate, using our own technology to enable ServiceNow’s talent, a growing population of over 15,000 employees in 28 countries. Our team provides support for all HR topics and needs, measuring success through indicators of our employee’s care satisfaction.
Partnering closely with our HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence we create a strong, and effective, cross-functional team. We learn from our employees’ interactions with us, and constantly evolve and enhance our services.
We are seeking a Knowledge Manager to maintain and evolve our HR knowledge management practices leveraging KCS. In this role you will focus on delivering the best possible self-service resources to support employees across the lifecycle. You will be responsible for the knowledge management strategy, workflows and content standards across Global Talent. Acting as both a knowledge advocate and coach, you will help ensure our Global Talent Care team, and HR Centers of Excellence are producing great content to answer employee needs.
What you get to do in this role:
· Lead our Knowledge program for Global Talent, leveraging KCS and continuously improving our content strategy.
· Deliver robust self-service options to our employees through our knowledge base and Bot, enabling our talent to get fast answers and improve productivity.
· Define and maintain the roles & responsibilities for each persona in the KCS system.
· Partner closely with the Global Talent Care (HR Shared Services) team to embed knowledge as Tier 0 for support. Empowering and enabling the team to maintain the knowledge base through KCS.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with the Centers of Excellence in Global Talent. Coach and champion to enable creation of great content within these teams.
· Provide knowledge training, best practice guides and content standards to content owners and managers.
· Partner with cross functional support teams to share best practices and prioritize employee portal initiatives that solve knowledge challenges.
· Provide programmatic support to large scale HR programs, ensuring knowledge is considered a crucial step in the change management plan.
· Identify opportunities to leverage our ServiceNow platform more effectively, making it easier for employees to self-serve and for our teams to manage the knowledge base.
· Identify and resolve inefficient knowledge processes and practices, recognizing opportunities to improve employee experience.
· Provide regular communications to Global Talent leadership sharing knowledge success metrics, celebrating knowledge wins and identifying opportunities for improvement.Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· A passion for delighting customers through innovative service experiences
· Experience leading knowledge programs for a support organization, focusing on delivering measurable business outcomes and value.
· Ability to effectively partner with key internal stakeholder teams through regular pro-active interaction to understand their support needs.
· Demonstrated ability of managing cross-functional initiatives, empowering and enabling others.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate the technical components and benefits of knowledge at all levels.
· Ability to create an environment of innovation and continuous improvement, leveraging data insights to re-imagine how we deliver the customer experience through self-service.
· Experience leveraging an interconnected knowledge and HR case management system.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Preferred – KCS Practices v6 Certification
· Preferred – Experience leveraging ServiceNow platform for knowledgeAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.