Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We're hiring a Technical Leadership Sourcer to join our growing Seattle team! In this role you'll have the opportunity to directly impact our growth by identifying/hiring top senior level tech talent. You'll partner with the recruiting team and executive leadership to understand business goals and the people/talent needed to achieve them, while keeping focus on candidate empathy, equity and inclusion and amplifying Remitly's brand as an employer of choice. This is truly an exciting time to join our purpose-driven culture and team.
- Manage pipeline strategy and execution (engineering, product, product design, InfraSec)
- Partner with your recruiter and hiring teams to meet demand
- Build and leverage market intelligence leading to hires
- Create robust talent maps by industry and function
- Educate peers and hiring teams on market trends/predictions
- Engage and convert top talent optimizing our competitive positioning
- Embrace our DEI commitments, build diverse talent pipelines
- Manage to hiring goals, leverage data to illustrate your story
- Contribute ideas and energy to help us continuously improve our recruiting shop
- You love your craft and know the market 5+ years
- Proven talent finder/able to meet/exceed hiring goals
- Insatiable appetite for being in the "know"
- Curiosity and the will to succeed gets you up each day
- You pride yourself on knowing/maybe predicting talent, business moves
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Leverage lessons learned having been in high growth tech environments
- You value the "what" and "how" equally
- Outside in perspective, always!
- Data-driven, big picture thinker while being detail oriented
- You know hiring is a team sport
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer