This roles main responsibilities will be:
- Create internal and external facing content focusing on product, company, and identity.
- Acting as learning liaison for a dedicated group of teams.
- Assisting these teams with defining their learning needs/goals.
- Helping teams build their courses through learning best practices.
- Working with SMEs to collect material for courses or programs.
- Transforming templates into courses/programs with high quality bar.
- Delivering and managing programs within the AuthU platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to modify style, approach and content to the audience.
- Experience managing multiple projects and working internally with Engineering as well as the field teams.
- Experience as a software developer desired.
- Experience with Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, Articulate 360 and Learning Management Systems.
- Experience within the Identity space or engineering. Must be able to speak to high level concepts discussed such as common development frameworks, API’s, SSO, and authentication and authorization protocols.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Fluent in written US English.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.