Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a four-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
About the Role:
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference in helping our people achieve their dreams and aspirations?
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator, serves as the Dean of PitchBook’s People Development programs on behalf of the People team within PitchBook, driving programs from conception to creation to on-going maintenance and continuous improvement. In your role, you will administer, develop and program manage all aspects of our Learning Management System (LMS), internal document site(s), as well as support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for all internal and customer facing educational functions. You will apply your expertise for the successful and effective leveraging of the LMS across all departments and supporting development programs for specialized areas.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Serve as Dean of Employee Development Programs
- Creates and implement a marketing plan for Employee Development Programs.
- Maintains Employee Development Programs SharePoint site, including programs calendar.
- Manages the delivery of Employee Development Programs classes and new hire programs including scheduling rooms and catering, producing materials, procure supplies, and recording attendance.
- Research, identify and recommend professional training and development resources and activities to meet a broad variety of technical, functional and geographic needs.
- Assume primary responsibility for the ongoing completeness and accuracy of LMS content.
- Collaborate with HR Operations team to administer and maintain LMS content and functionality.
Train and Facilitate
- Facilitate Employee Development programs as needed – primarily supporting New Hire Orientation.
- Train managers and employees to optimize use of the LMS.
- Serve as Host for ED Dept webinars (if needed)
Build support, structure and resources for company-wide Employee Development
- Participate in cross-departmental committees and task forces.
- Process and reconcile department expenses, including invoices and Purchasing Card submittals.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Provide budgeting support to People Development team, including monthly reconciliation
Supports a Diverse and Competent Workforce
- Supports the development of a diverse and competent workforce by creating an inclusive work place environment and culture. Ensures compliance with Equal Opportunity Employment, harassment-free and other employment policies within his or her team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and/or 3+ years of experience administering learning and content management systems (Litmos or similar preferred)
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal team and cross functional partners and problem solve with technical, process, and partnership challenges
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft SharePoint,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy in execution of work and tasks
- Creative thinker, self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and complete work with a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Brings a customer service mentality to the work
- Works well independently and as part of teams
- Eager to learn, grow, and build skills, while working in a fast-paced environment
- A plus if already familiar with working with the Litmos platform
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people—so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.