Manager, Global Sales Recruiting at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Manager, Global Sales Recruiting role reports to the Senior Director, Recruiting and works closely with colleagues on the People and leadership teams to build world class talent acquisition initiatives at Auth0. In this role you will drive efficient processes and strategies to help us scale as we continue our worldwide growth. This manager leads a team focused on hiring for talent, regardless of location, selecting people who live Auth0’s values and model the behaviors that contribute to the successful evolution of our culture. If you are someone who thrives in an autonomous, innovative, fast-paced setting, we invite you to consider this opportunity. This position has direct visibility and will influence at the senior most levels of the organization. You’ll have the opportunity to develop processes, juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities and work with a globally dispersed team of recruiters, hiring managers and candidates.
- Create, hire and manage the day to day duties of the Sales Recruiting Team globally.
- Manage candidate experience through screening, interview, offer, start and onboarding and action candidate experience survey data to enhance future experience.
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team on recruiting priorities and on-going talent management needs.
- Partner with Finance and the Sales Leadership Team on headcount management, approvals & reporting.
- Report and analyze recruiting data and trends monthly.
- Recommend strategies to proactively meet Auth0’s growth initiatives including geographic expansion.
- Train new hiring managers on interview techniques, hiring process and using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Identify local and global talent trends that will impact our ability to recruit and retain top talent globally.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business.
Skills and Abilities:
- 8+ years experience with high volume recruiting including a mix of technical and non- technical roles.
- 4+ years of Recruiting leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to influence at a senior leadership level.
- BA in HR, Business, psychology, communications, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with people of diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the organization.
- Solid knowledge of general HR best practices (e.g. recruiting, training, compensation / benefits).
- Demonstrated expertise in talent selection / assessment skills.
- Experience building processes & systems including using technology to be most efficient.
- Able to work well independently in an ambiguous environment.
- Proficiency in Gsuite/MS Office and other online tools.
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Savvy to balance & prioritize multiple projects, clients and candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Global recruiting experience is required.
- Mentoring experience with recruiters or HR team members.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.