West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our Performance Services team executes our “run” offering on behalf of our clients. We are a team of enthusiasts always focused on improving our execution and our client’s performance. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is a rapidly growing business & technology management consulting firm. As part of this rapid growth, we are actively seeking a Manager, Talent Acquisition to join our corporate talent acquisition team. If you are a high performing, seasoned recruiter who is creative in your sourcing, thorough in your candidate assessment and driven to succeed…you will enjoy partnering with our leadership team to influence the trajectory of our firm.
As a Manager with West Monroe Partners, you will work directly with firm-wide leaders creating go-to-market strategies for attracting and retaining talent across our West Coast Region. You will execute these strategies by performing full-life cycle recruitment for experienced hiring needs in our Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles offices. You will also lead a team of three experienced Recruiters who also recruit for the region. Other responsibilities will include:
- Represent WMP in the local markets of Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles to increase brand awareness in key talent pools
- Build successful relationships with Executive and Senior management
- Maintain reporting of metrics and data generation for the West Coast Region
- Lead and execute talent acquisition related projects/initiatives throughout the year
- Mentor, coach and manage a team of three highly successful & motivated recruiters
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Business or related degrees
- A minimum of 5 + years of corporate recruiting and/or agency recruiting experience; a minimum of 1+ years of experience leading people; Experience working in a
- professional services environment is preferred
- Significant full-cycle recruitment experience/responsibility for professional level hiring needs
- Extensive sourcing experience with tools such as LinkedIn, AIRS certification is preferred but not required
- Proven ability to develop value-add partnerships with executive and senior level management
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide HRIS and Applicant Tracking systems and proven experience working in a results measured environment
- Highly experienced professional with proven experience working on technical requirements
- Well established recruitment network and utilizes the network effectively to meet required staffing metrics
- Excellent communication skills and proven client service management skills