Part Time Payroll Specialist (Contract)
Xinova's People Innovation Team is growing, and we're looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join us in a part time, contractor capacity. If you enjoy solving interesting problems, supporting multiple parts of a growing business, and continuously making an impact, Xinova might be your dream job. We're looking for someone who is impact driven and is excited to improve processes and drive our company forward.
Eager to learn and grow with a great team? We'd love to hear from you!
Day to Day
- Ensures our global payroll is processed efficiently and accurately, supporting eight countries
- Ownership of all payroll related taxes and reporting, including those not processed by payroll provider.
- Serves as liaison to employees and with third party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies
- Point person for all payroll related inquiries
- Maintain and administer the global payroll systems; owns payroll system implementations and upgrades
- Verifies compliance with federal, state, and country payroll requirements, current with changes in the laws.
- Maintains records with and assists with financial audit
- Documents payroll process and procedures
What we're looking for:
Education and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience with payroll
Knowledge, Skills, and Traits
- Ability to work across a variety of time zones, this is a global role in a global company!
- Excellent reporting and critical thinking skills
- A self-starter who is motivated by discovering "what's next"
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes and help companies scale
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges. At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna. www.xinova.com