People Development Coordinator at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment
About the Role:
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? Do you want to work on an incredibly effective team that "Makes It Fun"? Do you love being organized and taking on detailed work that makes a difference in helping our people develop in their roles and careers?
The People Development Coordinator will support the delivery of all PitchBook learning & development programs, through scheduling rooms and catering, producing materials, procuring supplies, managing rosters, recording attendance, and much more. The People Development Coordinator applies his/her uncanny ability to pay attention to details, remain extremely organized, while approaching teammates and other internal stakeholders with a "Customer Is King" mindset. This role will assist in supporting global stakeholders, driving success and meeting business needs, while integrating the PitchBook company culture throughout.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop collaborative relationships with key business stakeholders and PB Learning teammates, so that all project & program scheduling and logistics needs are met.
- Maintain accurate documentation for the PB Learning team's training program procedures, and planning.
- Collaborate with PB Learning teammates, while leveraging our Learning Management System to effectively manage and maintain training, participant rosters for all PB Learning programs.,
- Assist with reporting and analysis of training participation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Arrange logistics for training sessions, including room reservations, setup, ordering of food, name tags, sign-in sheets, and other necessary tasks to ensure successful learning events.
- Orders, maintains, and prepares training material inventory and supply for all PB Learning programs.
Other Project Work:
- Where needed, assist with design and development of training job aids, promotional materials, curriculum, etc.
- Support the vision and cultural values through role modeling the behaviors, and by building effective relationships with various teams to support employee development.
- Where appropriate, collaborate with various external teams to organize and implement learning initiatives.
- Assist in identifying potential areas to further improve training programs.
- Create and track communications related to all relevant learning and training initiatives.
- Appropriately applies knowledge of adult learning theory, evaluation methods, and instructional design.
- Assist with reconciliation of invoices and payments from training vendors, as well as purchasing credit card submittals.
- May be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, special projects assigned by the PB Learning leadership team.
- Supports the development of a diverse and competent workforce by creating an inclusive workplace, environment and culture.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience and certification.
- 2+ years in training and/or event coordination, or a role with similar duties and responsibilities.
- Consistently manages multiple, concurrent projects, details and requests.
- Is extremely effective at organizing, prioritizing, and time-management.
- Maintains a professional demeanor, while exhibiting global and cultural awareness.
- Continuously strives to learn and improve.
- Illustrates effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Quickly identifies potential issues and provide solutions.
- Exhibits strong customer service and interpersonal communication.
- Employ constant attention to detail when creating and evaluating tasks and projects.
- Comfortable when dealing with various individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Effectively utilizes appropriate MS Office applications.
- Demonstrates expertise in the use of technology and ability to learn new software.
- Preferred working knowledge of adult learning theory, Kirpatrick's Levels of Evaluation, and instructional design
- Preferred expereince using any of the following systems; Slack, Asana, Workplace, Highspot, SalesForce & PowerBI
- Preferred experience facilitating and designing training.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.