People Operations Coordinator
We are a team dedicated to building something life-changing for entrepreneurs and immigrants.
Helping them achieve their goals is why we're all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a full-time People Operations Coordinator. This role sets the foundation for us to scale our existing operations.
You’re excited about the role because...
- You will get hands-on experience at a growing technology startup, and be a part of our journey from the beginning.
- You will work with our external HR team to organize and develop internal people operations processes.
- You will manage all office operations, with the opportunity to make it your own.
- You will support the on-boarding of new employees.
- You will organize in-house and off-site activities, such as celebrations, client events, and conferences.
- You will liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You’re knowledgeable in Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- You're extremely organized
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo because you have relentlessly high standards
- You are a fast learner and genuinely enjoy seeking out the solution to problems
- You love learning new ways to solve problems
- You are excited to work in an environment that involves continual adaptation and change
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with
- You are a blast to be around. We want people who bring their own personality and add diversity and depth to our team
You’re excited about joining our team because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team
- You are eager to learn more about the legal tech industry
- We have an awesome office in downtown Seattle with fun people
- We want you to stick around and grow with us!
Opportunities exist for upward career growth within months. You'll be the first person in this role, and we're excited to see where you'll take it :)
This role comes with a salary commensurate with market rates. We also offer equity compensation typical to a fast-growth startup, and we offer a full benefits package :)
Come make a difference at Legalpad!