People Operations Manager - Benefits & Compensation at Limeade
Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
As a Limeade People Team Manager, you will directly impact the well-being and experience of Limeade employees. You will work within a small team of professionals to create and administer innovative compensation, benefits programs and scalable HR systems processes to further business objectives and create a great employee experience. You will report to the Chief People Officer.
- Champion and support Limeade values
- Demonstrate care to employees, managers, and leaders throughout the employee lifecycle by providing well understood total rewards programs, simple access to information, and meaningful data analysis.
- Serve as the main resource for People Team, employees and managers regarding total rewards programs and HR systems operations.
- Build strong relationships with both employees and business leaders across the organization while maintaining laser focus on top business and development goals.
- Partner with Leadership to develop total reward packages that align with Limeade values and maximize ability to recruit and retain talent.
- Understand the internal and external compensation landscape and apply best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations to remain competitive and compliant.
- Lead due diligence and integration planning for all acquisitions; includes integration of newly acquired businesses and employees into current compensation and benefit programs and HR systems.
- Lead the annual compensation planning processes in collaboration with People Team Manager.
- Support the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies, and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, cost effective and compliant.
- Develop and manage to internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing compensation & benefits programs.
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
- Working with the Limeade benefit broker, manage benefits partnerships and contracts.
- Oversee and administer open enrollment, communications and reporting for all company sponsored programs globally.
- Identify and manage metrics to assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
- Communicate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Manage data in accordance with the company’s record retention & privacy policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations in all locations where Limeade conducts business.
- Oversee and maintain function of the implementation, adoption and maintenance of the internal HR information services systems, which may include database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Install, implement, modify and upgrade software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR employees.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manage permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users.
- Compile data reports, summaries, and logs requested by senior executives and HR staff.
- Serve as lead representative and liaison between HR, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects as required.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way.
- 5-7 years experience leading compensation, benefits, and HR systems programs & processes.
- Strong command of Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of current trends and practices relating to human resources and employment law
- Strong business and people acumen - ability to influence at all levels
- Demonstrates a commitment to teamwork through relationship-building and collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and often ambiguous environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding written communication and presentation skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated experience embracing challenges, being part of the solution and having a positive impact on others
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.