People Operations Partner
- Collaborate with our leadership team to develop and enhance programs to facilitate employee success and positive team experience in line with achieving key business objectives and results.
- Act as a trusted resource for employees and management on all People related matters, employee/career development, and organizational design. Coach Managers and Employees through performance management issues. Handle inbound employee inquiries and escalate issues with appropriate judgment.
- Administer the nuts and bolts of People Operations in a fast-growing company, including HR systems, compensation, leaves of absence, benefits, immigration, and remote worker policies.
- Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding, new hire surveys, semi-annual employee surveys, quarterly check-ins, and exit interviews.
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations at federal and state levels, leveraging outside counsel when necessary.
- Work closely with the leadership team to cultivate a positive work environment and support a positive employment experience through activities and events that reinforce our culture and values.
- Drive quarterly reporting and insights for People Operations.
- 3+ years of People Operations/Human Resources experience in the Technology industry with an emphasis on systems and processes. High growth startup experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- In-depth understanding of HR best practices, compliance, and employment law at federal and state levels (particularly Washington State and California).
- Experience with people operations lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding).
- Experience with HRIS tools - preferably Zenefits, Gusto, Small Improvements, Lever, Sounding Board, and Google Apps.
- Experience with benefits and compensation administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills; builds trust easily
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, open office environment
- Microsoft Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPs, and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem-solving experience. Demonstrated proficiency with HR metrics and reporting.
- Strong conflict resolution and performance management and coaching skills.
- Maintains a high level of time-sensitive work prioritization, accuracy, organizational and communication skills.
- Self-sufficient, results-oriented with a commitment to quality, service and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a highly ambiguous environment is a must for this role.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.