Principal HR Business Partner at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (PST) on Friday, May 28, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Principal HR Business Partner works closely with the People Team to maintain and enhance Auth0’s unique culture, build a world class human resources function and support the company’s continued worldwide growth. The Principal Business Partner will partner with key executives and stakeholders in our G&A and Security functions to solve complex organizational challenges through integrated people-oriented solutions on how we develop and retain our talent and organize work to build out sustainable practices.
You should think big, use data to lead your recommendations and challenge conventional ways of working. Strong HR knowledge and a love for data are a must for this role. Our ideal candidate will provide expertise in the following areas: performance management, coaching, career planning, learning and development, compensation and recognition, and employee relations.
- Serve as a consultant to leaders on people-related issues to solve complex organizational challenges
- Analyse trends and metrics, anticipate people-related needs and deliver value-added service to managers and employees
- Deliver solutions that drive company and individual performance to achieve Auth0’s initiatives in a way that is reflective of our unique culture, values and mission
- Work on critical projects that impact employee experience, growth and retention
- Make it a priority to understand business needs and drive the implementation of high impact HR programs and tools focused on accelerating employee and organizational performance through the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of the business throughout the full talent life cycle
- Support activities designed to reinforce Auth0’s culture and values
- Own end-to-end execution of functional HR work in designated functional organisations and ensure compliance with local laws and legislation
- 10+ yrs of HRBP or similar experience including managing core HR processes, programs and employment-related laws/regulations and supporting senior leaders in global companies
- Proven experience working across multiple European countries
- Strong functional HR expertise in following areas: organisational design, performance management, diversity and inclusion, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, coaching and development and employee relations
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being part of deeply complex business discussions, ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge status quo
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with executive level leadership and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Goal-oriented, proactive self-starter with ability to work independently and approach challenges with a high degree of adaptability
- Demonstrated knowledge of business practices and the link between HR strategy and business strategy
- Experience in proactively analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions, projecting consequences of proposed actions and implementing recommendations in support of a strategic plan
- English and at least one European language (Spanish, French or German ideally)
- #ES; #DE; #FR;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.