Program Manager, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion at Getty Images
Who You Are:
You are committed to driving business success through diverse talent, inclusive work environments, and engaging company cultures. You have the vision, initiative, and execution ability to define and implement initiatives and programs that will increase diversity at a global scale and drive inclusive culture and behaviors. You’ve had success managing diversity, inclusion, and talent programs, and are excited to apply that experience across a global organization.
We are looking for a senior, influential leader to both refine our strategy and work with the global organization to implement that plan and to drive meaningful, needle-moving results. The right candidate will work with and throughout the organization to establish mechanisms to both measure and increase the diversity of our teams, and to build strong inclusion practices. The leader will also build communities to help us celebrate our diverse teams, and to attract additional talent to these highly regarded and capable teams.
Your Next Challenge:
Reporting to the SVP, Chief People Officer, you will develop, plan, launch and measure diversity and inclusion projects globally. You will define and clearly communicate the business case for fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce, building awareness and accountability for leadership. This will include helping to build a culture of inclusion, increasing employee engagement and providing human capital analytics that drive better talent decisions. You will participate in development and execution of innovative ways to attract, develop, and retain diverse talent at Getty Images. You’ll also champion and promote our culture as exemplified by our Leadership Principles.
- Supports HR, Senior Leadership, the Diversity and Inclusion Global Advisory Committee and key leaders and stakeholders in the implementation of the Diversity and Inclusion strategic plan
- Establishes guidelines, structure, and processes for GAC growth, engagement and active participation
- Provides leadership insights with analytics by establishing a D&I reporting strategy and defining measurement standards, analyzing a wide variety of data using diversity and inclusion tools and methodologies, identifying trends and patterns in data, developing and communicating insights & recommending solutions to senior executives
- Leverages data insights to uncover patterns and trends throughout Getty Images and identifies opportunities to elevate practices, determine best practices, influence buy-in and drive adoption of systemic, organization-wide interventions that embed inclusive practices
- Provides end to end project and program management for D&I initiatives including intervention design, build, implementation, budget management, risk management and mitigation planning, change management and measuring and reporting progress of intervention relative to desired outcomes
- Provides subject matter expertise in a consultancy role, providing guidance as needed on sensitive diversity topics.
- Skillfully advises on and resolves complex issues in concert with legal, human resources and company leaders
- Leads, inspires and aligns the company-wide Global Advisory Committee (GAC) to support the company’s strategic objectives, creatively identifying and developing platforms for the GAC to further diversity education and understanding throughout the company
- Oversees and approves the development and submission of GAC recommendations and advice, showing creativity and inspiration in aligning GAC feedback to company goals
- Exercises professional skill and subject matter knowledge to write presentations, executive talking points, articles and promotional materials about company’s diversity efforts
- Represents the company on diversity-related topics at conferences, professional associations and business meetings
- Partners with Talent Acquisition team to identify and attract diverse candidates and opportunities to increase Getty Images’ employer brand in diverse communities, such as colleges and universities, professional associations, chambers of commerce, and community organizations that supports company recruiting goals
What You'll Need:
- 5 or more years relevant experience in culture, diversity, inclusion, or employee engagement fields in a multi-national organization
- Demonstrated cultural competency and behaviors in all interactions
- Demonstrated experience building and executing successful programs
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of D&I principles
- Proven ability to think strategically and work across multiple territories, entities and lines of business
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage high-volume workload and complex priorities
- Action oriented, superior attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to influence without authority and lead strategic priorities through to results
- Proven experience leading large-scale change management initiatives and demonstrated solid business acumen, analytical skills, reliability and sound judgment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), analytical, customer service, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to build consensus and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with LMS, HR and Talent analytic systems and reporting (eg., Workday, Absorb)
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.