At DreamBox, we’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. We believe all children can excel at learning, no matter where they start, where they live, or who they are. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning™ platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping nearly 5 million students and 200k educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. And as a rapidly growing tech company, we are just getting started. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
About the Role:
We are adding a contract-to-hire Recruiter to join our ambitious and dynamic People Team! This is a unique opportunity to join the world of a high-growth Edtech company and be part of a rewarding experience. This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention and focus primarily on DreamBox Learning’s hiring initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be in the Pacific Time Zone.
What You'll Be Doing
- Full-cycle, high volume recruiting in an ever-changing environment, focusing on mainly technical positions and some non-technical positions.
- Proactively work with hiring managers and hiring teams to fill open positions in a timely manner.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting techniques to source, evaluate and hire top-tier talent.
- Track and maintain recruiting metrics.
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, LinkedIn, Indeed, Stack Overflow, and other resume sources.
- Conduct thorough candidate interviews to find the right match for the candidate and DreamBox while providing a world-class candidate experience.
- Maintain a consistent, tight recruiting process.
- Act as an advocate for both managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process, with regular touch points and diligent follow through.
- Generate a quality pipeline of candidates in a timely manner.
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports.
- 2-5 years previous full cycle recruiting & strong sourcing experience.
- Technical recruiting at an agency or corporate setting required.
- A blend of corporate and agency environment preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required.
- Sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches.
- Team player, responsive, and organized.
- Demonstrated full life cycle recruiting experience; sourcing through offer negotiations.
- Can successfully execute Junior to Sr. level technical and non-technical searches with very little oversight.
- Ability to recruit across a variety of disciplines.
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description