Recruiter (contract position)
Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. We are one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world. The phone dialer app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is changing this by working with mobile phone makers (like Samsung) and mobile carriers (like AT&T) to bring this innovation to more than 50 million monthly users in 196 countries. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest we have the backing from top investors in the US and Europe, and an exceptional diverse and skilled team.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team. Ideal candidates will have prior full-cycle recruiting experience, be excellent sourcers, enjoy interacting with candidates and be a true team player. Ideal candidates will also be self-starters, very responsive with both humble and positive attitudes.
- Full-cycle, high volume recruiting.
- Proactively work with hiring managers and hiring teams to fill open positions in a timely manner.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting techniques to source, evaluate, and hire technical talent in a competitive market.
- Track and maintain recruiting metrics.
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, sourcing active and passive candidates.
- Conduct interviews to find the right match for our company while providing a top-notch candidate experience.
- Maintain a consistent, tight recruiting process to ensure a smooth and consistent recruiting function.
- Act as an advocate for both managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Ability to generate a quality pipeline of candidates in a timely manner while providing an excellent candidate experience.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment handling everything from sourcing to offer negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt as needed
- Must be highly organized and able to shift gears quickly
- Must be self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Prior experience providing a high-level of customer service through candidate interaction
- A team-player attitude
- This is a 3-6 month contract position with an option to become a FTE
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status