Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
We’re looking for a Recruiter that is eager to work with a high-performing, fast paced group and to foster a high caliber talent environment. If you have a penchant for building, scaling and refining new processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and providing superb client service, we encourage you to apply!
- Own full life cycle recruiting for our Customer Experience & Operations department, supporting both offices in Seattle and Atlanta.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to business partners on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates and foster long-term relationships.
- Support Convoy’s diverse talent needs by augmenting current recruiting processes – focus on “ what’s next vs. what’s open”- allowing space and time to pipeline diverse and well qualified candidates.
- Be a leader in diversity and inclusion efforts across the company to ensure we're improving pipeline diversity, and have an equitable process in place for identifying and hiring the absolute best talent.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Lever).
We're looking for someone who has
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Experience successfully hitting high volume recruiting goals - 50+ candidates per month and the desire and confidence to do more.
- Strong analytical skills -- you love working with pipeline data and can draw insights and action from it.
- A demonstrated ability to foster positive relationships with key business partners.
- A high sense of urgency -- the needs of our business can shift based on shipment volume and so will our recruiting needs.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment supporting a wide range of roles and levels.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working at an early stage startup company
- Recruiting agency experience
- Familiarity with pre-IPO compensation structures and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate them to prospective candidates
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!