Recruiter - Talent Acquisition
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
We are looking to add a new team member to our amazing global recruiting team. Ten recruiters strong, our next team member will share our global mindset and can identify and hire top talent globally and cross functionally. We want someone who is passionate about a world class recruiting stakeholder experience, is creative problem-solver and drives to get work done well and expediently.
Icertis is “Going Bigger” in 2019 and we need a recruiter who can step-up and bring in the right talent to tackle our highest value initiatives.
- Develop and execute on recruitment plans with hiring managers, providing expertise and direction on candidate sourcing
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active research and on-going relationship management who embrace Icertis’ culture and values
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Work with hiring managers and interview team stakeholders to ensure candidates are being fairly considered and interviewed consistently
- Develop and maintain successful ongoing relationships with hiring managers, providing a high level of customer service in recruitment
- Partner with internal recruiter(s) on requisition management and meeting tight hiring goals
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, identifying and clarifying job specifications and requirements
- Ensure all recruiting stakeholders have an amazing experience, anchored in our FORTE values, regardless of outcome
- Prepare recruiting metric reports and regularly meet with hiring managers to provide analytical insights to improve outcomes
- Special projects as they arise
Experience and Qualifications
- 4+ years recruitment experience (blend of corporate and agency staffing preferred) of mid-level and senior-level technical hiring
- Professional and consultative business style – ability to be flexible and adaptable to different work styles by independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to be pro-active about keeping things organized and assertive about procedure, process and protocol
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven expertise in managing entire recruitment life cycle utilizing applicant tracking systems and multiple/divers candidate sourcing systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and data visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI a plus
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description