Recruiter at JetClosing
We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Seattle Office. This person will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline to hire across a number of positions at JetClosing. They will own the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing and negotiating offers. They will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best talent.
- Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts).
- Drive the offer roll-out process in coordination with HR.
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience through every stage of the interview process.
- Work directly with managers to create engaging job descriptions and ensure we have assigned competencies and appropriate interview loops
- Attend networking events within the community to promote our employer brand and engage talent.
- Contribute ideas to our company recruiting process, etc. The goal is to do it better than it’s ever been done before.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Proven track record of identifying and sourcing candidates that are a strong match to the requirements. Must bring creative ideas that engage top talent.
- Experience negotiating offers and closing candidates successfully.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way.
- Understanding of HR practices.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, continually evolving environment with time management skills and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Preferred knowledge of the start-up and technology space in Seattle.
- BA/BS degree.