Recruiter at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
At Ekata, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled Recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruiting, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
In the Recruiter role, you will:
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Responsible for selection and definition of attraction strategy, to include online advertising, CV mining, attending recruitment events and supplier management.
- Calibrate candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders, developing prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
- Conduct on-site interviews, participating in debriefs, performing 360 reference checks, and presenting employment offers on behalf of Ekata.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates is generated in order to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth
- Develop the employer brand through ongoing advertising and promotion
- Communicate effectively with HR and Training teams, ensuring any combined objectives are achieved
- Work on other recruiting projects as necessary.
Our ideal Recruiter will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ work experience recruiting in a start-up, agency or corporate environment
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Experience planning, organizing, and facilitating recruiting related events
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands and changing needs
- Experience recruiting in global locations
- Project Management or other leadership experience while working collaboratively and proactively in a diverse team environment.
- Adaptable and flexible in a global and energizing environment
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.