Recruiter at Skilljar
Skilljar is looking for a Recruiter to work with our hiring teams to drive the next phase of growth within our GTM teams. You will provide strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership with hiring managers, building and maintaining the talent bench of their teams. You’ll develop and drive sourcing strategies, running full-cycle searches from concept to close. Join a team where your voice will be heard as we reimagine how we attract future Skillets!You Will:
- Drive full life-cycle recruitment including: sourcing, interviewing, feedback, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing.
- Create comprehensive recruiting strategies with a clear path to repeatable and predictable results.
- Partner with recruiting, marketing and the People team to develop our employment brand roadmap over the next 3+ years and take the lead on developing our team's content for social, campaigns, and more.
- Report directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Level: 4+ years full-cycle recruiting, mix of agency/corporate and B2B SaaS (generalist experience across wide variety of functions).
- Analytics: You love data and use it to guide your recruiting strategy and influence hiring partners.
- Innovation: You understand that what worked yesterday might not work tomorrow, you are in tune with emerging trends and are constantly experimenting with new techniques.
- Sourcing: LinkedIn is a great tool, but only a starting point when developing sourcing strategies.
- Employment Branding: You have experience creating content and driving programs to achieve results, awards and brand recognition in dynamic talent markets.
- Talent Advisor: You understand that success in recruiting depends on our ability to influence and guide our hiring partners to achieve strong results in challenging and competitive scenarios.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.