About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for an experienced Recruiter to help identify and hire top talent for our fast growing marketing department. We need someone that has great connections and is willing to explore less-traditional means of recruiting candidates. LinkedIn is nice, but we need someone that can think outside of the box and dig in to alternative sources to find passive, exemplary, candidates. This recruiter will be responsible for identifying high quality candidates, conducting initial phone screens, and partnering with hiring managers through the interview process to help make recommendations.
What You’ll be doing:
- Sourcing! This could include (but not limited to):
- Social Sourcing - (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Github, Stackoverflow...You name it!)
- Employee Referrals - Do you have a trick up your sleeve that makes it impossible for employees to not want to send their referrals?!
- Events - Sometimes it takes meeting candidates in person. Evening events and weekend excursions are part of this job! Job fairs, meetups, conferences...etc.
- Boolean Searches - Are you a whiz with boolean? Show us what ya got!
- Postings - What are the niche sites that your target candidate is searching? Do they work?
- Etcetera - Have you discovered ways to source that others haven't even thought about yet?!
- We need a strong screener who can evaluate skills and core values fit for each role through initial phone screens and in person meetings.
- You will partner with your vertical’s HRBP and Recruiting Coordinator to ensure the intake and kick off meetings for each role, followed by candidate interview loops and debriefs are all efficient and run objectively to ensure hiring of qualified employees.
- Successfully hit all time to fill and hiring metrics.
- You will communicate offers and declines to candidates with empathy and understanding to ensure a positive experience with RealSelf.
- Actively contribute and promote best practices with interview teams.
We are in search of a skilled recruiter that is diligent with their lead tracking and knows how to utilize and maximize an ATS. This person should be a hard-core sourcer that is experienced working with hiring managers to suss out the exact needs for the position. Not sacrificing talent in order to get hires, this person is fanatical about making sure we hire only the best person for the role.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in recruiting for Marketing roles
- Past success in partnering with HR and understands the advantage and value of working in sync
- Experience collaborating and building relationships with a variety of communication and operating styles
- Ability to effectively listen to Hiring Manager needs, and respectfully advocate for candidate experience.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing passive, hard-to find candidates
- Deep understanding of professional recruiting methodologies, systems and tools, including familiarity with best-in-class recruitment standards
- Experience in a technology organization requiring good judgment, strong analytical skills, customer focus
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws/regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Travel: Minimal travel anticipated for this role, attending 1-2 conferences per year.
Work Environment: The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf is the leading marketplace in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of a profitable business model and world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate 200-person team that’s based in an awesome Pioneer Square, Seattle office!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.