At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a seasoned and savvy Recruiter to drive and manage full-cycle recruiting, including: sourcing, pre-screening, qualifying and interviewing candidates for a variety of positions. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and comfortable with high-volume recruiting. This position will be responsible for managing the job requisition tracking and approval process and ensuring appropriate review of compensation and FLSA classifications. The Recruiter will identify process improvements, manage the applicant tracking system (Jobvite) and ensure managers understand and follow processes.
What you will do:
- Work closely with managers to define position classifications, requirements and responsibilities
- Manage entire recruiting cycle from requisition creation and approvals, job postings, candidate sourcing, interview scheduling, interviewing, collecting post-interview feedback and recommendations on hiring decisions
- Leverage the internet and newest social media marketing techniques to identify candidates
- Provide ongoing communication and manage the hiring manager and team’s expectations throughout the recruiting process
- Develop, analyze, and compile recruitment reports and metrics to determine the most effective recruiting methods.
- Identify and implement new processes and refine current recruiting processes that will net efficiencies and achieve targeted metrics
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting and hiring process
- Manage third-party agency vendor relationships and other external referral sources
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to the recruiting process that will contribute to the company’s long-range initiatives around talent acquisition and retention
- Oversee and manage applicant tracking system (Jobvite) to ensure data is current at all times
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, or 7 years recruiting experience in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience including sourcing and full-cycle recruiting
- Experience utilizing a variety of sourcing methods, including passive phone and internet techniques
- Demonstrated track record of sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and internal and external client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain organized in a fast paced environment
- Solid experience recruiting for technical positions
- Experience with Jobvite a plus
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries